Truth lies in one's eyes...

Model: Shraddha Kelkar
Camera : Canon 550d
Photographer : Alisha Fernandes

I remember in my childhood days, whenever I lied or ate too many chocolates, my Grandma (Mai) would catch me at once. And I often used to wonder, how would she actually come to know!! Her reply at that time, kept me baffled.. But today, I truly understand what exactly, she meant. 
She often said that, Eyes are true mirrors of a person's personality. Whatsoever happens the eyes never lie.. Though you may say a lot of things in your life. But in reality, it's just your eyes that speaks more than your mouth. 
One just needs a time off to admire and understand, what exactly those eyes want to say to you..

Eyes has a lot to express: Happiness, Sadness and most importantly the truth of one's life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does celebrity influence the youth of today?

Don’t be afraid, I’ll be with you!!!

The Beautiful Parks in the Panaji City