Truth lies in one's eyes...

Model: Shraddha Kelkar
Camera : Canon 550d
Photographer : Alisha Fernandes

I remember in my childhood days, whenever I lied or ate too many chocolates, my Grandma (Mai) would catch me at once. And I often used to wonder, how would she actually come to know!! Her reply at that time, kept me baffled.. But today, I truly understand what exactly, she meant. 
She often said that, Eyes are true mirrors of a person's personality. Whatsoever happens the eyes never lie.. Though you may say a lot of things in your life. But in reality, it's just your eyes that speaks more than your mouth. 
One just needs a time off to admire and understand, what exactly those eyes want to say to you..

Eyes has a lot to express: Happiness, Sadness and most importantly the truth of one's life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goan Catholic Roce Ceremony

Touching Lives --- Asha Arondekar

Smile and the world will smile back...