“In today’s world, where we find a lot of youngsters in the gym, I met one individual, Mr. Royden D’silva, who stated, being on the ground makes him more fit than that of a gym... “ Royden D’silva, is a student of St. Xavier’s College, Mapusa. He is specializing in English and Economics. He has completed his high school education at St. Brittos High School, Mapusa. He is a state level athlete and he has made everyone proud by winning the 2 nd place at the state – level athletics relay, which took place at Fatorda. Q. What was that one thing, which attracted you to the field of athletics? Ans: Well it was my uncle. He was a sportsman himself. And right from childhood, I use to see him excelling in his field. That’s what impressed me towards the field of athletics. Q. Who has been your role model? Ans: My Uncle, Mr. Valentine D’silva, he has been my role model. He was the fastest runner in Goa, during his time. I found it quite fascinating. I also started working real...
Comments
Post a Comment