Don’t be afraid, I’ll be with you!!!


Recently, I went for a family picnic to a Northern Beach in Goa!! Summer is truly, the perfect time to go to the Beaches and enjoy yourself!!
Well, as I was busy clicking some candid pictures of my family members…
A voice diverted my attention; two young sisters were having a conversation… The younger one was afraid to go into the water, while the elder one tried convincing her but she wouldn't listen… Atlast, the elder one caught the younger one’s hand and told her, “Don’t be afraid, I’ll be with you!!”  And the Younger one looked at the elder one and said, “You better hold my hand!!” And as they walk pass me!! I captured this wonderful picture of so much love between these two siblings…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goan Catholic Roce Ceremony

Touching Lives --- Asha Arondekar

Smile and the world will smile back...