Father's Day Special

A selfless person, who works hard every single day to give his family a better standard of living.
He is someone who works without appreciation,
No matter how bad was his day at work; when he comes back home
A hug from his child makes everything alright.

When it comes to playing with kids,
He becomes a kid himself and enjoys every moment with them.

A Daughter’s King and a Son’s Best Buddy;
He knows exactly, what his kid requires the most.

Yes!! For some he is Dad, Appa, Daddy, Dada or Baba,
But at the end of it, no matter what you call him
He is an eternal inspiration to you --- Your Dad

Admire him, and adore him for taking so much trouble
Remember, today if you are able to stand and talk to the world
It is because of your Father, who sat down with you
And taught you the basic Alphabets…

Come on!! Make this day Special for your Dad – Make him feel he is the best dad!!
Because he deserves a lot more than just a picture on your facebook or whatsapp account.
Enjoy this day with your father!!

This Blog post is especially dedicated to my Dad,
Courtesy : Google
Dad, I love you for making me who I am!!
You stood up as one of the biggest protectors when life got to be overwhelming,
You kept us all happy by working day in and day out
Just for making our lives better!!
I know, I have complained a lot of times about your absence on my birthdays
But trust me, I know that when you weren’t here,
You were just planning for my better future!!
Love you dad!!
And let me tell you, I was and I will always be

Daddy’s lil girl…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goan Catholic Roce Ceremony

Touching Lives --- Asha Arondekar

Smile and the world will smile back...