Can a Boy and Girl be friends?


Well, the concept of a Boy and a Girl being friends is an age old myth. Some feel they can while others feel they can’t…
Okiew, Let’s get started with my bit of talking and then maybe we could come to a conclusion!
Well, it is rightly said, at times it takes ages to mix with another person while sometimes it’s just matter of  seconds..
Recently, I met an amazing friend, who mixed up immediately for some obvious reason…
One of which was Photography… We both clicked a similar picture of the sky and I think that’s how we became friends…
I know, that sounds crazy… But Come on, at times, you don’t really require a reason to become a friend… You become friends --- JUST LIKE THAT…!
That’s exactly what happened to us… :D
The best part about having him as a friend is, his always there for you…

Be it, if you call him up at midnight or for that matter just to drop you home..
His always there, come what may!!!

He loves calls me with weird names, just because he doesn’t find anyone else to irritate.. :D
Now, I stopped counting also altogether how many names I got! :D

 Well, his multi-talented, he sings fantastically, though I have never seen him live..!! But I have heard him on you tube..
But one of his biggest talents is to crack lame jokes; Yes!! He cracks the lamest jokes in the entire world…
Once, I asked him, why do you crack lame jokes, and his answer was because everyone around laughs on it!!
That day, even though his standards of the jokes kept on decreasing, his worth for me kept on increasing…

There were times, when I was really sad and during those times, I seen him being sad with me…
He always wants me to smile, no matter even though, if he is sad himself…
Yes!! He always tries his lame jokes on me just to make me smile…
While sometimes, a chocolate from him brings a huge smile on my face…
We annoy eachother like crazy but it’s like without talking to him, atleast my day is incomplete…

Yes! his crazy and annoying at times!!
But he is one of my best friends, on whom I can count on for life…

Well, Yes a boy and a girl can be friends…

I and he were, are and will remain, friends for life!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goan Catholic Roce Ceremony

Touching Lives --- Asha Arondekar

Smile and the world will smile back...