Right attiude makes you a man...

Model: Jovel Fernandes
Photographer: Alisha Fernandes
Camera : Canon EOS 550D

From the time I was a kid, I always knew something was going to happen to me. Didn't know exactly what.” -- Elvis Presley
Elvis Presley is one of the most renowned personalities, which we ever had. Our college paid a huge tribute to Elvis Presley, wherein one student from each class had to dress up like Elvis Presley.
My classmate, Master Jovel Fernandes was the one who voluntarily came forward to become this prominent personality. And I must say he did a pretty amazing job.
 A very big Thank you, to Jovel for being so patient. You posed truly amazingly. Thanks!! Cheers!!   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goan Catholic Roce Ceremony

Touching Lives --- Asha Arondekar

Smile and the world will smile back...