My Childhood


As I was child, I still remember my first priority was my dolls and my cooking set, which was gifted to me by my mother...
I use to spend hours taking care of them...
It was such an age when I neither cared about the clothes nor about the way I tied my hair…
I just remember my mom, use to dress me up with little cute frocks and tie a “coconut tree” over my head.
When I went to school for the first time, everybody told me that most of the children cry on the first day of school.
But I didn't find any reason to cry on the first day of school, on the contrary I was very happy because I got some new friends to spend time with...
As a child I wanted to become a doctor, an air force pilot, an engineer, actually almost everything,
It was an age when nobody cared about the problems or the consequences one had to face after doing some craziness…
Childhood was one of the best times one is given to live….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goan Catholic Roce Ceremony

Touching Lives --- Asha Arondekar

Smile and the world will smile back...