Popular posts from this blog
Don’t be afraid, I’ll be with you!!!
Recently, I went for a family picnic to a Northern Beach in Goa!! Summer is truly, the perfect time to go to the Beaches and enjoy yourself!! Well, as I was busy clicking some candid pictures of my family members… A voice diverted my attention; two young sisters were having a conversation… The younger one was afraid to go into the water, while the elder one tried convincing her but she wouldn't listen… Atlast, the elder one caught the younger one’s hand and told her, “Don’t be afraid, I’ll be with you!!” And the Younger one looked at the elder one and said, “You better hold my hand!!” And as they walk pass me!! I captured this wonderful picture of so much love between these two siblings…
The Beautiful Parks in the Panaji City
Since summer holidays are on the block, a large number of children like spending their time playing, learning new games, and making new friends in public parks. And with the introduction of good amenities and better maintenance facilities, the park culture has been revived. The capital city consists of two major parks Campal, while the other is Caranzalem. Both the parks have a sea side view, which gives it an even more beautiful look. The Campal Park is a very famous children park, in Panaji. The specialty of this park is that it’s one of the well known picnic spots and the uniqueness about this park is that it offers the facility of boat ride. Everyday this park is visited by a huge number of locals. Agnelo Rosario, 35, from Vasco, who came to this park with his 5 year old daughter, said “It’s been a really long time, since I last visited this place. And as compared to its first appearance, I feel it’s very much well maintained now. It’s quite neat and clean. And I feel i...
Comments
Post a Comment