Daddy…



People say, a daughter is always close to her father. Well, in my case too this is very true. My daddy is the best father, an ever smiling person; a person can lighten up the moment by cracking a joke.
Daddy, you’re very special, you have been there like a stronger pillar, guiding me and saving me through all the fury of life. You have given, almost your entire life to work abroad so that I don’t have any problem in life.
As a young daughter, I remember that I kept getting angry on you as you never attended most of my birthdays, it was only now that I realized, more than me you were very sad as you could make it.  But still since you weren’t here you always made it a point to send me a card through post and call me up.
Seriously, having a father like you is like a dream come true. You have always been there, supporting me in almost everything I wanted to do in life, be it with regard to travelling alone outside Goa or be it with regard to my career. You were always there supporting me, through all the odds.
I know “thank you” would be a very small word, for whatever you did daddy, but seriously this is all that I can say at the moment. Love you now and Forever.
Lots of love
Daddy’s lil princess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goan Catholic Roce Ceremony

Touching Lives --- Asha Arondekar

Smile and the world will smile back...