NOW I’m left with absolutely nothing………………………………




Life gives everyone an equal opportunity, if I’m sad now, there will be a time when I’ll be happy…
It’s very strange, Life keep playing games,
Once you feel you are blessed,
The other moment makes you realise, how badly have you been abandoned…
My heart is a love seeker,
Soo wherever I go, I feel people are really affectionate,
But no, this is the second time now, I have been proved wrong.
The amount of love and respect, I gave them
Just made me realise, they were never worth of sooo much adoring that I kept giving them
Anyways, Life still moves on,
I’m back to square one………….
Love, care, trust, faith, are just few words in the dictionary….
In return of soo much,
NOW I’m left with absolutely nothing………………………………

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goan Catholic Roce Ceremony

Touching Lives --- Asha Arondekar

Smile and the world will smile back...